Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I'm Back!!

I have still been decorating and putting our home together.
 
I'm having a great time doing it, I just don't have as much time to blog about it when I have changed something or done something new, as my job has changed and I am away from home 10 hours a day now.

I love decorating for seasons and holidays!
 
Large has been making crosses, boxes, shelves and other things out of barn wood that he and I gathered from a couple of different barns in the area.

Here is a shot of a couple of shelves that he made for me one afternoon.
 
I put them in the master bedroom.

 
I can't quite get them right.
 

 I am loving them anyway!!
 


It's nice to have a man who can look at a picture and build it for you!

Thanks Large!!

 
 
More later...................Sally




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...