Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Master Closet


I have had a great time decorating my master closet.

Not that I am a big fashion designer or anything.

We have a couple of built in cabinets with drawers in here to hold our little things.

I found these glasses holders at a garage sale and for me it was like finding gold!!!! 










This ceramic yellow hand was my grandmas.

I have no idea what it was meant to be, but it holds bracelets perfectly.




The jewelry cabinet that the hand sits on is a family heirloom that was my Aunt Dorothy's.

It fit in front of the window perfectly.



The lights in this room are my favorite ones in the whole house.

I tried to take pictures of them, but they did not turn out too great.

This is a picture of the one in the middle, the other two are a bit smaller.



This is a shot of the shoe racks and shelving.



I have had this mirror in my bedroom since I was a little girl.

It brings back all my childhood memories with just a glance.



I was so lucky to find this rug!

It is the exact length of our closet.



Got a place for my boots!
Yee Haw!!


I know these pictures are not the best.

Just wanted to give you a glimpse of a really hard room to take pictures of.




This is not the biggest room in the house,
 but to me it is one of the most important!


More later..............................Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...