Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yes, We Are Still Building a House

In case you are wondering, we are still building a house.

We have a gorgeous black roof on.

It's hard for me to get a good straight on shot of the house because right beside me is a huge pile of dirt with weeds growing out of it.




It is finally starting to look the house plan,
don't you think?
  </>



Since my last post we have added a front porch and part of the windows and doors, too.
It has really changed the look of the house.

I am going to take some more pictures of the front door and show them to you very soon.
In the mean time, this is a close up of it.



Here is a shot of the cleaning crew.
Obviously Madison and Big Ran are moving really fast.
But Shafer stopped long enough to get his focused picture taken!


More later..............................Sally



3 comments:

  1. The house is looking good! How’s it now? I bet everything is working according to plan. And from the looks of it, the house is starting to look like the one in the artist sketch. I do hope it would be finished soon. Keep us posted!


    @Kevin Noel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is looking great! I can’t wait to see how it looks after everything is finished. You’re right that it is starting to look like what you planned it to be! How’s the house now? I’m guessing you’re probably moving in soon. How did you get your hands on the property? Did you find it in a local listing or something? The area sure looks large.


    -Drew A.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...