Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dinning Room Decorating for Summer

Just a quick post to show you what my dinning room looks like after I have taken down my 4th of July decorations for the year.


I brought out blues of all hues and a little touch of orange!
 
These are some shells and sea glass that I have found in my travels to the beach.




I found this little blue lady at a garage sale a few years ago.
 
I think she looks like she is in the Bahamas in an innertube floating the day away.




Just some fun summer accessories and blue glass.




I love the different colors of blue and a touch of orange in the napkins.



I added three table cloths to the basket under the pie safe.
 

 
 What do you think???
 
 
 
More later..............Sally

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...